Test Automation Engineer
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€3,640 - €6,110 per monthDevelopment
As our Test Automation Expert you recognize yourself in this
You excel as a test automation ambassador, staying well-versed in the latest trends within your domain. You have a genuine fascination for configuring tools, fueling your motivation to see projects through to completion. Besides test automation, you also have affinity with performance testing. Your commitment to quality is paramount, driving you to work meticulously and methodically. You possess a natural ability to effortlessly build strong connections and your technical expertise combined with programming acumen, empowers you to enhance the efficiency of our product teams.
Step into the forefront of test automation with our leading role within BearingPoint Caribbean. As the driving force behind our innovative solutions for our international governments, you will shape the future of our test automation methodologies. Join us as we pave the way for small islands and developing countries through digital transformation. Empowering governments to create sufficient funding for priorities of society through improved compliance.
Working conditions that warm you up
- An excellent gross salary between EUR 4.100 and 6.100 per month based on your experience;
- These employment conditions apply to full-time employment in the Netherlands;
- An annual contract followed by an indefinite contract, when we have completely found each other!
- An annual variable remuneration based on company results;
- Enjoy 28 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay per year;
- A hybrid office and home working policy that offers flexibility and balance;
- A company laptop and all necessary IT resources;
- Travel allowance of EU 0.19 per KM or public transport expense claim;
- Reimbursement of your basic health insurance package and a good pension scheme at a.s.r.;
- A full-time position full of challenges, rather part-time? Let's discuss what the possibilities are;
- All the space and flexibility to further develop your talent, in collaboration with our Talent Development Specialist;
- The opportunity to get to know your colleagues better, thanks to our parties, dinners and sports team activities;
- A personal, cozy and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
In the Automation Tester role
We are currently seeking a Test Automation Expert to join our dynamic and culturally diverse Test Team, comprising enthusiastic testers from the Netherlands, Curaçao, Suriname, Colombia, Poland, and Canada. In this capacity, your primary responsibility will involve automating testing procedures and associated processes through the use of advanced tooling. Your role will play a pivotal part in advancing and refining test automation practices throughout our organization.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will collaborate closely with the product teams responsible for our software solutions. Your key focus will be on gathering insights into automation requirements, and devising effective strategies for translating these needs into practical solutions. Subsequently, you will implement these solutions by means of automated testing or the generation of pertinent test data. Your final deliverable will be to make these readily accessible to the product teams.
This role presents an exceptional opportunity to confront challenges within your domain, and encourages innovation and novel ideas within the team. Additionally, there exists a distinct focus on advancing and refining performance testing methodologies. Your contribution will be instrumental in shaping the future of our test automation endeavors.
Why choose BearingPoint Caribbean?
For more than 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies around the world. In more than eighteen countries worldwide, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries through technology. We provide innovative software solutions for government departments in the areas of taxation, social security, permits and licensing that have a major impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious and multicultural team of 130+ colleagues from Curaçao, Rotterdam, Deventer and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have obtained a diploma in Computer Science or a similar study;
- You have at least 5 years of recent experience in test automation;
- You have experience with testing tools such as Robot Framework, Selenium, Postman, CitraTest and/or Apache Jmeter;
- You have ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) and/or TMap® Suite Test Engineer certificates;
- An ISTQB Test Automation Engineer certificate is an advantage;
- Experience with performance testing would be great;
- You have knowledge of test automation and testing of non-functional quality attributes;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in both English and Dutch.
Any questions about our vacancy?
Contact: our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly:
WhatsApp/phone +599 9 5253 092 Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!