Be Informed Specialist
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€3,600 - €6,100 per monthDevelopment
Your challenge within BearingPoint Caribbean
In this role, you have the opportunity to combine your technical skills and process knowledge to solve complex business challenges. You are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing customized solutions on the Be Informed platform, with the aim of increasing operational efficiency for our international government clients, including Curaçao, Suriname and Anguilla. In doing so, we contribute to the digital transformation of the public sector in these small islands and developing countries.
As our Be Informed Specialist, you will be part of a young, passionate and international team committed to perfecting processes within the public sector. You will work on innovative projects that form the foundation for digital transformation. In your work, you can expect a high degree of freedom and the opportunity to develop where your talent and ambition lie!
We offer you an attractive compensation package:
- An excellent gross salary ranging from EUR 3.600 to 6.100 per month based on your experience;
- A one-year contract with the possibility of an indefinite contract when we are a perfect match!
- Enjoy 28 vacation days with the possibility to buy or sell 8 vacation days extra per year;
- You will receive 8.33% vacation pay per year;
- A variable gross compensation of 1 full month salary per year, which is paid out per month;
- A fixed gross compensation of EUR 300,- a month;
- An annual variable bonus based on company performance;
- Compensation for your basic health insurance package and a good pension scheme;
- A hybrid office and remote work policy that provides flexibility and balance;
- A company-provided laptop and all necessary IT tools;
- A full-time position full of challenges, but prefer part-time? Let's discuss the possibilities;
- Plenty of space and flexibility to further develop your talent, in collaboration with our Talent Development Specialist;
- The opportunity to get to connect with your colleagues through our parties, dinners, and sports activities;
- A personal, friendly, and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
- These terms and conditions apply to a full-time position in the Netherlands.
About BearingPoint Caribbean
For over 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies worldwide. In more than 20 countries, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries using technology.
We offer innovative software solutions for government services in the areas of taxes, social security, permits and licenses that have a significant impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious, and multicultural team of 135+ colleagues from our offices in Curaçao, the Netherlands, Colombia, and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have a Bachelor's degree in the field of Informatics, Computer Science, Communication and Multimedia Design, Software Engineering, Software Development, Theoretical Mathematics/Chemistry, or Beta studies.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with the Be Informed platform;
- You communicate at a professional level in both Dutch and English.
As our Be Informed Specialist you recognize yourself in this..
- You like intellectual challenges and have an abstract conceptual thinking ability;
- You get satisfaction from coming up with creative solutions;
- You handle deadlines well and know how to set priorities;
- You are patient and handle complex situations in a structured way;
- Quality comes first and you feel responsible to deliver a good product;
- You are assertive and know how to convey points of view in a clear and effective way.
Do you have any questions about our vacancy? Do not hesitate and contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly: Nastazia Nikolakou, via Whatsapp/mobile +599 9 5253 092.
Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!
Any questions about our vacancy?
Contact: our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly:
WhatsApp/phone +599 9 5253 092 Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!