Senior QA Engineer
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€3,600 - €6,100 per monthDevelopment
Your challenge as a Senior QA Engineer
Our software solutions are built to support our international government clients, including Curaçao, Suriname and Anguilla. This contributes to the digital transformation of the public sector in small islands and developing countries.
The core of your role consists of manual testing activities, where you work with our interesting, large, and complex applications that form the basis for the digital transformation of our clients. Additionally, you are responsible for coordinating the test team within your project, consisting of one to three testers. Coordinating tasks include coaching and guiding the testers, creating product risk analyses, making test plans and test reports, providing advice to the project manager, monitoring test progress, etc.
As our Senior QA Engineer, you are part of a young, international, and multidisciplinary product team. Together, you work on delivering the product, which means that you are involved in all stages of project production. In addition to the product team, you are also part of the test team, consisting of 17 colleagues spread across the Netherlands, Curaçao, Suriname, Colombia, Poland, and Canada. In this team, knowledge and passion for the testing profession are shared to further elevate the level within the organization.
We offer an attractive employment package that will make you happy:
- An excellent gross salary ranging from EUR 3.600 to 6.100 per month based on your experience;
- A one-year contract with the possibility of an indefinite contract if we are the perfect match!
- Enjoy 28 vacation days with the option to buy or sell 8 vacation days per year;
- You will receive 8.33% vacation pay annually;
- A variable gross compensation of an extra month's salary per year, paid monthly;
- A fixed gross expense allowance of EUR 300 per month;
- An annual variable reward based on company results;
- Reimbursement of your basic health insurance package;
- A good pension scheme with a.s.r.;
- A hybrid office and remote work policy that offers flexibility and balance;
- A company-provided laptop and all necessary IT resources;
- A full-time position full of challenges. Prefer part-time? Let's discuss the possibilities;
- The space and flexibility to further develop your talent, in collaboration with our Talent Development Specialist;
- The opportunity to connect with colleagues through our parties, dinners, and sports team activities;
- A personal, friendly, and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
- These employment conditions apply to a full-time position in the Netherlands.
About BearingPoint Caribbean
For over 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies worldwide. In more than 20 countries, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries using technology.
We offer innovative software solutions for government services in the areas of taxes, social security, permits and licenses that have a significant impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious, and multicultural team of 135+ colleagues from our offices in Curaçao, the Netherlands, Colombia, and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have a higher vocational education (HBO) level of thinking and working;
- You have at least 8 years of experience as a tester, including at least 2 years of experience in coordinating activities;
- You have an ISTQB or TMAP certificate;
- A Test Manager certificate is a plus;
- Affinity with test automation is a plus;
- You live in Curaçao or the Netherlands (with Rotterdam or Deventer being easily accessible for you).
You recognize yourself in this:
- You communicate at a professional level in both Dutch and English;
- You maintain high-quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance;
- You take concrete and focused actions to achieve or exceed results;
- You are precise and pay attention to details;
- You take and are accountable for actions by yourself, colleagues, and the organization;
- You effectively convey your own viewpoints in a clear and effective manner.
Any questions about our vacancy?
Contact: our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly:
WhatsApp/phone +599 9 5253 092 Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!