Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,170 - €6,110 per monthDevelopment
As a Security Tester you recognize yourself in this
You are the expert when it comes to ethical hacking and you are always aware of the latest developments in security. Thanks to your knowledge and experience, you can detect vulnerabilities in our software Solutions in no-time. Good communication is important to you and you easily make contact with the project teams, so that the right actions are taken to ensure the security of our systems.
With your drive and fantastic ideas, you take security to the next level both within and outside the organization. People know where to find you when it comes to security-related issues. You naturally take on a leading role in a team and like to encourage colleagues in their development.
Employment conditions that warm you up
- An excellent gross salary between EUR 4100 and 6100 per month based on your experience;
- 8.33% holiday allowance and 28 vacation days per year;
- Next to our Rotterdam office location, the possibility to work from our offices in Deventer or Curaçao
- Company laptop and all the IT resources you need to be successful;
- A business phone including subscription;
- Travel allowance of EU 0.19 per KM or public transport expense claim;
- Reimbursement of your basic health insurance package and a good pension scheme at a.s.r.;
- A full-time position full of challenges, rather part-time? Let's discuss what the possibilities are;
- One year contract, with an indefinite contract followed up, when we have found each other completely;
- A challenging position within a fast-growing company;
- All the space and flexibility to further develop your talent;
- A personal, cozy and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
*These conditions apply to our Dutch contract.
In the Security Tester role
Our IT Solutions support governments of small-scale societies and developing countries in achieving digital transformation. We use our expertise to improve efficiency and empowering governments to create sufficient funding for priorities of society through improved compliance.
In your versatile role you are responsible for security testing and functional testing of our four software solutions: Multi Tax Solution (MTS), Multi Data Exchange Solution (MDES), Multi Benefit Solution (MBS) and Multi Permit Solution (MPS). You will also work on the further development and professionalization of security testing within our company. You will become part of the diverse and multicultural Test Team, consisting of 11 colleagues spread over the Netherlands, Curaçao, Suriname, Poland and Canada.
From test planning to test closure activities, you coordinate and support all test life cycle activities in the project you are working on. You use the methods from TMap Next and/or ISTQB. You apply your up-to-date knowledge of security testing and thoroughly test our Solutions for vulnerabilities. You act as an ambassador for security testing within our company and become the contact person for security-related issues.
With your adaptive and flexible skills within the development process, you improve product quality by identifying risks and defects as early as possible. You thoroughly test our software Solutions on the test basis for both functional and non-functional requirements. You continuously provide insight into and report on product quality and outstanding risks to stakeholders in order to limit them as much as possible. You focus on innovation and use your experience to provide guidance and support while maintaining a high level of quality in an agile environment.
Why do you choose BearingPoint Caribbean?
For more than 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies around the world. In more than eighteen countries worldwide, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries through technology. We provide innovative software solutions for government departments in the areas of taxation, social security, permits and licensing that have a major impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious and multicultural team of 120+ colleagues from Curaçao, Rotterdam, Deventer and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have obtained a degree in Computer Science or a similar study;
- You have an HBO working and thinking level;
- You are a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), other relevant security certificates (such as OSCP) are a bonus;
- You have work experience as a security tester;
- You have certificates TMap NEXT, Test Master and/or ISTQB Test Manager;
- You have knowledge of test automations and the testing of non-functional quality attributes;
- You have a critical eye and great analytical skills;
- You speak perfect English and Dutch, Papiamentu is a nice plus!
Do you have any questions about our vacancy? Do not hesitate and contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly: Nastazia Nikolakou, via Whatsapp or Mobile +5999 5253 092.
Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!