Product Manager Business Intelligence
Willemstad, CuraçaoANG 7,300 - ANG 12,400 per month
Your challenge as Product Manager Business Intelligence
Our software solutions are built to support our international government clients, including Curaçao, Bonaire, Anguilla and St. Kitts & Nevis. This contributes to the digital transformation of the public sector. As a Product Manager Business Intelligence (BI), you are at the forefront of this fascinating transformation, taking the customer from paper processes to a data-driven reality.
You are responsible for identifying market opportunities and defining the product vision and strategy for our Business Intelligence product. Your goal is to develop and launch a successful product that meets the needs of our customers and aligns with our business objectives. Alongside your BI team colleagues, you ensure that these small islands and developing countries can make data-driven decisions that benefit the entire community.
We offer an attractive benefits package that includes:
- An excellent gross salary ranging from ANG 7.300 to 12.400 per month based on your experience.
- A one-year contract with a subsequent indefinite contract when we are the perfect match!
- Enjoy 23 vacation days with the option to buy or sell 8 vacation days per year.
- You receive 8.33% vacation pay per year.
- A variable gross compensation of an extra month's salary per year.
- A fixed gross expense allowance of ANG 500 per month.
- An annual variable reward based on business results.
- Reimbursement of your basic health insurance package and a good pension scheme.
- A hybrid office and remote work policy that provides flexibility and balance.
- A company laptop and all necessary IT resources.
- All the space and flexibility to further develop your talent, in collaboration with our Talent Development Specialist.
- The opportunity to connect with your colleagues through our parties, dinners, and sports team activities.
- A personal, friendly, and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
- These employment conditions apply to a full-time position in Curaçao.
About BearingPoint Caribbean
For over 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies worldwide. In more than 20 countries, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries using technology.
We offer innovative software solutions for government services in the areas of taxes, social security, permits and licenses that have a significant impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious, and multicultural team of 135+ colleagues from our offices in Curaçao, the Netherlands, Colombia, and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have HBO-level education, and a background in Mathematics, Econometrics, Data Science, Business Administration, etc., is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in the role of product manager or 5 years as a product owner.
- You have knowledge of and experience with Power BI.
- You have experience in producing a new business intelligence product.
- You have an affinity for IT projects and teams.
- An additional advantage if you possess certificates such as Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP), Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Data Science, and Analytics Certifications.
- Experience in the tax domain, financial sector, and/or government processes is a plus.
- You reside in Curaçao, enabling close collaboration with your BI team colleagues.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- You have strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and international clients.
- You achieve goals through the right actions, time, and resources.
- You can develop a clear vision and strategy, considering business objectives and market trends.
- You have the ability to listen to customer needs, gather feedback, and initiate product improvements that align with customer desires.
- You find satisfaction in inspiring and leading your team towards common goals.
- You uphold high-quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
Any questions about our vacancy?
Contact: our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly:
WhatsApp/phone +599 9 5253 092 Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!