Manager People & Culture
Willemstad, CuraçaoANG 8,400 - ANG 12,400 per monthHuman Resource Management
As Manager People & Culture, you recognize yourself in the following description:
As a true expert you will elevate the organization to the next level, together with the People & Culture team. Your 10+ years of experience and excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, allows you to navigate smoothly between the different layers of our software organization. You are an entrepreneurial and empathetic leader with a strong sense of responsibility. You are skilled in leading various professionals within the organization and providing advice and support to management.
You are energized by top-level HR. You have knowledge of talent management, change management and the most important legislation in HR for both Curacao and the Netherlands. You always stay aware of the latest developments and you are used to working in an international environment. You seize opportunities, are driven to carry out modern HR and the implementation of new policies makes you happy.
We offer an attractive employment package that makes you happy:
- A competitive gross salary between ANG 8,400 and 12,400 per month based on your experience;
- These employment conditions apply to full-time employment in Curacao;
- An annual contract followed by an indefinite contract, when we have completely found each other;
- An annual variable remuneration based on company results;
- Enjoy 23 vacation days and 8.33% holiday pay per year;
- A hybrid office and work-from-home policy that provides flexibility and balance;
- A challenging role in a fast-growing company with opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills;
- A company laptop and all necessary IT tools;
- A reimbursement for your health insurance and a good pension scheme;
- The opportunity to develop and expand your skills within a fast-growing company;
- A personal and friendly atmosphere within the BearingPoint family.
In the position of Manager People & Culture…
… you are the driving force behind the amazing People & Culture team of seven talented female professionals with their own expertise. You guide them in their work and inspire them with your strategic vision in the areas of Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and People Operations.
With us, you have the opportunity to further implement and develop the already established strategic frameworks into a suitable policy, thereby making an important contribution to the growth of the organization.
A day as Manager People & Culture at BearingPoint Caribbean:
A typical working day for a Manager People & Culture at BearingPoint Caribbean starts with a cup of coffee and a round through the Curacao office to meet people. Then you get started with a few tasks, such as following up on emails and answering questions from employees and managers.
After the morning meeting with the People & Culture team, you consult with the Talent Development team about the progress of the Learning program and employee development. Then you have a Talent Acquisition meeting with the Talent Acquisition specialist and Employer Branding expert to discuss how the organization can attract the best talent. Next, you have a meeting with the management team to discuss developments on an organizational level. During this meeting, you discuss the progress of the strategic frameworks and provide input on the further implementation of these frameworks.
After lunch, you have a 1-on-1 conversation with a manager about personal growth and development. You offer advice and support to improve the employee's performance and help them achieve their goals. Later in the afternoon, you take the time to learn more about the new pension legislation in the Netherlands and discuss the progress of the ISO activities and guiding risk inventory and evaluation. This way, you contribute to further developing the organization to the next level. You end the day by updating your to-do list and planning tasks for the next day. You have accomplished a lot and look forward to the next challenges as Manager People & Culture at BearingPoint Caribbean.
The main goals for 2023:
To develop our organization, a good foundation is needed. Therefore, in 2023, the focus of the P&C department will be on implementing a modern employment policy and development programs, as well as improving our feedback and learning culture. Ensuring the sustainability of this culture is of great importance, and therefore we will strive to integrate continuous feedback and learning into our organizational culture.
Why choose BearingPoint Caribbean?
For more than 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies around the world. In more than eighteen countries worldwide, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries through technology. We provide innovative software solutions for government departments in the areas of taxation, social security, permits and licensing that have a major impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious and multicultural team of 130+ colleagues from Curaçao, Rotterdam, Deventer and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least 10-15 years of experience in a similar role;
- HBO-level of education;
- You have knowledge of the most important legislation in HR for both Curacao and the Netherlands;
- You live on Curacao or have plans to move to the beautiful island;
- You have a strong drive to achieve success and a passion for the HR profession;
- Experience with the implementation of Talent Management;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing an HRIS is a plus;
- It is crucial to have excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, to advise leadership and effectively share ideas;
- You have a strong personality and drive to take on challenges and initiate change.
Do you recognize yourself? Apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile through the button below! Do you have any questions about our vacancy? Then contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly: Nastazia Nikolakou, via WhatsApp / phone +599 9 5253 092.
Any questions about our vacancy?
Contact: our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly:
WhatsApp/phone +599 9 5253 092 Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!