Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€3,600 - €6,100 per monthDevelopment
Your challenge as a Delivery Coordinator
Our software solutions are built to support our international government clients, including Curaçao, Suriname and Anguilla. This contributes to the digital transformation of the public sector in small islands and developing countries.
As our Delivery Coordinator, you are part of a young, international, and multidisciplinary product team. Together with the team, you are responsible for delivering product releases to one or more clients. You take the lead in coordinating the activities of development, testing, and deployment based on the requests of the product owner and project manager(s).
- Timely delivery of releases with the agreed scope and within the agreed budget.
- During sprints and the release, you constantly monitor progress and ensure that sprint goals are achieved without exceeding budgets.
- Timely identification and removal of obstacles and meeting deadlines.
- Organizing and facilitating sprint meetings, such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Good communication with your team, promoting perfect synergy, efficiency, and motivation. You focus on improvement and encourage your team to continuously grow and develop.
- Maintaining close contact with project managers, product owners, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- When the product is ready for delivery, you create a release script in collaboration with the team. You coordinate this with the client and ensure that the release is delivered according to the script.
We offer an attractive employment package that will make you happy:
- An excellent gross salary between EUR 3,600 and 6,100 per month based on your experience.
- A one-year contract with a subsequent indefinite contract when we are the perfect match!
- Enjoy 28 vacation days with the possibility to buy or sell 8 vacation days per year.
- You receive 8.33% holiday pay per year.
- A variable gross compensation of an extra month's salary per year, paid monthly.
- A fixed gross expense allowance of EUR 300 per month.
- An annual variable reward based on company results.
- Reimbursement of your basic health insurance package.
- A good pension scheme with a.s.r.
- A hybrid office and work-from-home policy that provides flexibility and balance.
- A company laptop and all necessary IT tools.
- A full-time position full of challenges. Prefer part-time? Let's discuss the possibilities.
- All the space and flexibility to further develop your talent, in collaboration with our Talent Development Specialist.
- The opportunity to connect with colleagues through our parties, dinners, and sports team activities.
- A personal, friendly, and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
- These employment conditions apply to a full-time position in the Netherlands.
About BearingPoint Caribbean
For over 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies worldwide. In more than 20 countries, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries using technology.
We offer innovative software solutions for government services in the areas of taxes, social security, permits and licenses that have a significant impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious, and multicultural team of 135+ colleagues from our offices in Curaçao, the Netherlands, Colombia, and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in a software company.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a managerial or coordinating role.
- You have a minimum of HBO (higher professional education) level of thinking and working.
- You have experience with project management and budget control.
- You have experience with collaboration tools such as Jira/Confluence.
- You have experience with MS Office.
- A Scrum master certificate is a plus.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following:
- You communicate at a professional level in both Dutch and English.
- You are a planning and organizing expert and always maintain a helicopter view in a project.
- With your positive energy and proactive attitude, you motivate the product team.
- You can communicate in a understanding and involved manner, finding a balance between directness and empathy.
- You can work independently and thrive in a team, building strong relationships, both internally and externally.
- You have a keen eye for identifying crucial issues and take responsibility for the successful delivery of the product.
- Thanks to your analytical skills, you can accurately assess risks.
- When challenges arise, you remain calm and consistently work with the team to find effective solutions.
Any questions about our vacancy?
Contact: our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly:
WhatsApp/phone +599 9 5253 092 Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!