Business Intelligence Expert
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,100 - €6,100 per month
As a Business Intelligence Expert, you recognize yourself in the following description
You have a passion for data and love to achieve client success. You have knowledge of databases and have a technical background. You have strong communication skills, work well in teams, and seek connections with teams and other stakeholders. You are known for taking ownership, being critical, and acting assertively. You pay attention to details and can also oversee the bigger picture in your work. Furthermore, you are stress-resistant, flexible, and good at proactively looking ahead. You believe in the future of data and know how to stay one step ahead of the market.
Working conditions that warm you up
- An excellent gross salary between EUR 4.100 and 6.100 per month based on your experience;
- An annual bonus based on personal and organization result;
- 8.33% vacation allowance and 28 vacation days per year;
- Hybrid office and home working policy;
- The possibility to work from our Curacao office;
- Travel allowance of EU 0.19 per KM or public transport expense claim;
- Company laptop and all the IT resources you need to be successful;
- A monthly compensation of your phone subscription;
- Reimbursement of your basic health insurance package and a good pension scheme at a.s.r.
- A full-time position full of challenges, rather work part-time? Let's discuss the possibilities;
- One year contract followed by an indefinite contract;
- A challenging position within a fast-growing company;
- All the space and flexibility to further develop your talent, in collaboration with our Talent Development Specialist;
- The opportunity to get to know your colleagues thanks to our fun parties, dinners and sports activities;
- A personal, cozy and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
*These employment conditions apply to full-time employment in the Netherlands.
In the position of Business Intelligence Expert
Our software solutions are built to support government organizations in various developing countries and islands, including Curaçao, Anguila, Bonaire, Suriname, Peru, Ghana, and the Marshall Islands. Together with your team you make a real impact on the digital transformation of the entire society of these countries.
As a Business Intelligence Expert at BearingPoint Caribbean, you are part of the Business Intelligence team, working together on the growth and development of the Multi Business Analytics Solution (MBAS). With this solution, we provide tools that enable our Tax Authority clients to access important data. Our product is an essential ingredient for client success, and our goal is to make our clients data-driven organizations. Your responsibilities within the team include:
- Data warehouse management & maintenance and everything that comes with it;
- Maintaining good contact and seeking connections with your colleagues from various teams to ensure continuity;
Provide direction to the team using your previous experience and knowledge
Providing customer support and advice;
- Customer contact regarding technical aspects;
- Producing reports (business analytics), such as cases like: how many taxpayers have submitted their tax returns on time;
- Working with the deployment team to ensure successful installations at the customer's location.
Why choose BearingPoint Caribbean?
For more than 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies around the world. In more than eighteen countries worldwide, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries through technology.
We provide innovative software solutions for government departments in the areas of taxation, social security, permits and licensing that have a major impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious and multicultural team of 130+ colleagues from Curaçao, Rotterdam, Deventer, Colombia and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher and completed studies in Data Science, Econometrics, (Business) Informatics or Business Analytics.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and Agile Scrum methodology is a must;
- Knowledge of SSRS, Power BI, PaR or similar tooling is a plus;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in English and Dutch.
Do you have any questions about our vacancy? Then contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly: Nastazia Nikolakou, via WhatsApp / phone +599 9 5253 092. Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!