Willemstad, Curaçao, NetherlandsANG 5,500 - ANG 9,300Client Engagement
Your challenge at BearingPoint Caribbean
Our software solutions are built to support our international government clients, including Curaçao, Suriname and Anguilla. This contributes to the digital transformation of the public sector in small islands and developing countries. Your role as a business analyst is crucial for the development of our solutions. As a Business Analyst you are the connecting link between technology and customer needs. You are part of our young, passionate and international team, dedicated to optimizing processes within the public sector. You can expect a lot of freedom in your work, you will be given all the space to develop where your talent and ambition lie!
You start your day with a Stand-Up Meeting together with the team. After this, you sit down with the product owner to look at the Product Backlog and choose a number of tickets to work on further. An example of this could be: filing a tax return online. You analyze this process with the customer and retrieve the necessary information by asking the right questions. You process this information accurately and clearly in the documentation. Together with the multidisciplinary team, you determine clear requirements to meet customer needs.
We offer you an attractive compensation package:
- An excellent gross salary ranging from ANG 5.500 to 9.300 per month based on your experience;
- A one-year contract with the possibility of an indefinite contract when we are a perfect match!
- Enjoy 23 vacation days, with the possibility to buy or sell 8 vacation days extra per year;
- You will receive 8.33% vacation pay per year;
- A variable gross compensation of 1 full month salary per year, which is paid out per month;
- A fixed gross compensation of ANG 500,- a month;
- An annual variable bonus based on company performance;
- Compensation for your basic health insurance package and a good pension scheme;
- A hybrid office and remote work policy that provides flexibility and balance;
- A company-provided laptop and all necessary IT tools;
- A full-time position full of challenges, but prefer part-time? Let's discuss the possibilities;
- Plenty of space and flexibility to further develop your talent, in collaboration with our Talent Development Specialist;
- The opportunity to get to connect with your colleagues through our parties, dinners, and sports activities;
- A personal, friendly, and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
- These terms and conditions apply to a full-time position on Curaçao.
About BearingPoint Caribbean
For over 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies worldwide. In more than 20 countries, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries using technology.
We offer innovative software solutions for government services in the areas of taxes, social security, permits and licenses that have a significant impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious, and multicultural team of 135+ colleagues from our offices in Curaçao, the Netherlands, Colombia, and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level;
- A Business Analyst certificate is an advantage;
- You have knowledge of User stories and BPMN 2.0 or comparable process modeling notation;
- You live on Curaçao;
You recognize yourself in this
- Your communication skills are to the point in Dutch and English, in both writing and speech;
- Analyzing customer information and conducting research into the business and legislation arouses your genuine interest;
- You like to delve into the details and have abstract conceptual thinking;
- Making connections is easy for you, so you quickly realize what a possible solution is when issues come your way;
- You don't mind a bit of administration and documentation;
- You can deal well with deadlines and know how to set priorities;
- Helping customers with processes and finding a solution together with the right questions, that gives you satisfaction;
- In addition to working independently, you are a real team player and regularly seek collaboration with the product owner, solution architects and other colleagues from your product team.
Do you have questions about our vacancy? Do not hesitate and contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly: Nastazia Nikolakou, via Whatsapp +31655755260, Mobile +599 9 5253 092.
Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!
Any questions about our vacancy?
Contact: our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly:
WhatsApp/phone +599 9 5253 092 Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!